Thursday, August 9, 2007

FOODIE

I am an absolute foodie to the core.......th4, I am going to post some recipes tried & tested by (some may not be tested by me as yet).

The satisfaction of the artwork in the kitchen & having to see somebody lick their fingers n plates & the fact that people rave about your cooking - is a joy that cannot be described (it has to be a hidden joy).

I may not add photographs in the beginning, but maybe I will ......I dont get too much time to experiment with cooking coz I am working, but I manage to do whatever I can during a Sunday or a day of Holiday.

Though a Mallu, my contribution will be majorly N. Indian - coz I really have not specialized in Mallu cooking, but have all intentions to do so, with the help of my fellow mallu foodie bloggers.

No comments: